Thursday, August 19, 2010

Nesting

I never believed in nesting until about 20 minutes ago. But it is a real thing people.

It is like this. Say you are a messy person like me who enjoys clutter and piles of crap everywhere. Then say, you are just hanging out with yourself in your place, and all of a sudden, the clutter and the piles are the most disgusting things you've ever seen. And you must clean them IMMEDIATELY! This is especially apparent if you are a huge procrastinator like me... While I was doing this cleaning, I thought to myself... "You know, you could always clean this up tomorrow..." That's the real procrastinator in me.. but this new nesting me could not physically let the things sit and had to clean them up!!!

Too weird too weird.

And now it is 1 in the morning, and I am tired, but there is still much to clean! The place really is a disaster....

Another note about nesting.. if you know me and my obsessive love of books... you might even call me a hoarder of books and all things paper... well... I almost THREW AWAY an old planner.... I didn't end up doing.. but I had the planner in my hand and the lid to the trash can open.. that's how close it got!!

So in short, I believe in nesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment