Thursday, April 21, 2011

Things I Love Thursday!

I decided to join in on the "Things I Love Thursdays" party hosted at Day Filled With Love. Check it out! By the way, I'm in the process of moving my blog here from My Weebly Site so you can check that out as well. I follow a lot blogs using blogger so I am thinking this site may be convenient, though I love weebly's user friendly blog site!




Today ... well. I obviously love my little peanut. Here she is: (awww)

I love reading! Erik doesn't really, but we started reading 'The Five Love Languages" together. I love being able to find new ways for us to spend our time together... My language is "Quality Time" and my secondary language is "Physical Touch."

I love my friends. Two of my bestests have been volunteering at an orphanage in Ghana. One has returned, and we went to see him yesterday. They had this bag custom made for me! Isn't it beautiful??

Other things I love.

Gap's summer sale... and this suit. http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=67815&vid=1&pid=826621&scid=826621002
Sale ends on the 23rd!!

Fruit Ninja for iPhone.

Banana bread.. (made my first loaf yesterday.. i suck at all things baking/cooking, so this was a huge mama milestone)

Decent weather (could be warmer, thank you)

Wedding planning (well. it's a love/hate relationship... can't we just be married already?)

Speaking of things I love... My loving fiance just walked in with these flowers!!! I love him!

1 comment:

  1. my husband is obsessed with frui ninja!! actually.. while i was dealing with contractions he was busy trying to beat his high score :)

    your little girl is adorable! olivia has that pj too.

    thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete