Saturday, April 30, 2011

Ready for Summer!!

We've had a pretty chilly spring so far. I mean, we've had a couple of nice weekends here and there, and I think it's warming up, but last spring it was in the 70s and 80s all April! That's unpredictable Michigan weather for ya.

I'm hoping we have a hot summer! At least hot enough to spend a lot of time at the beach. I ordered Lyla a new swimsuit.. we tried it on her yesterday!

I moved a toy to take a picture.. bad idea!

But all is well again!
We got this swimsuit at the Gap!

We can't wait for summer and fun days in the sun!

2 comments:

  1. ummmmmmmmmmmmm I did NOT know about this blog...and it is ridiculously cute and adorable! I LOVE IT!!!!!!! Oh, and P.S. Lyla is the cutest baby in the world, she officially wins. Says me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah yea i only wrote it in like 5 times so i never told anyone about it.

    Says me too! hehehe.

    ReplyDelete