Thursday, May 12, 2011

shower shower shower

A couple shower pics!!!

The Joovy Zoom ATS jogging stroller my parents surprised us with! We are thinking about exchanging it because it has a fixed wheel and we're not sure how we feel about it yet... everything else about it i LOVE!

Lyla and her second cousin Jaxon! They were so cute together.. they really hit it off, and he was so sweet with her! He is 4!

My parents, me, Lyla and Erik

Some of my besties... Marni came all the way from IL for the shower.. and Britt was the beautiful hostess!

Our little family =)

My baby and I!

The dress is from Urban Outfitters if anyone is curious!

I don't know if you can tell in these pictures but Lyla looks like Erik. Everyone says she is a perfect mix between the two of us, but it's only because she is slightly asian looking! Everything else is Erik!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice pictures. And I like the dress too. I have a feeling though that they fit smaller frames better (I'm 6 ft tall, so not every company is a good fit).

    ReplyDelete